JK JK, but let's see what people think of my answers.
Time: 6:00 PM Central Time
I was tagged by a follower by the name of narishia98
- You must posts these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them
- Answer the 10 questions asked to --you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
You have to legitimately tag 10 people
- No tag-backs
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
Questions from narishia98:
1. What is your favorite style of music?
If it's from a video game, chances are I'll listen to it nonstop. Otherwise, I like any music that's upbeat and catchy.
2. Looking back at your time living with your parents, what is your fondest memory? Least favorite?
Most: Mostly spent time with my sister than my parents, but I do like it when they tell me how proud they are of me.
Least: The divorce of parents put me through Hell, but at least the debacle was over quickly.
3. If you play videos games, what kind do you prefer (console, mobile, handheld, computer, etc.) and why?
Console. I know that the PC master race or whatever will say I'm an idiot, but I was raised with console gaming and stayed a console gamer. Sure, I do more PC gaming than console gaming nowadays, but I stand by it.
4. Within any groups, subcultures, or fandoms you are in, what is your biggest gripe about some aspect within it, whether it is a majority or minority?
I guess I'm a fan of the My Little Pony series, but I refuse to call myself a brony. The biggest gripe I have is not the amount of porn they produce or the obnoxiousness of most fans, but rather the inability to calmly and maturely handle those that judge them for who they are.
5. What do you enjoy most about the Earth and why?
Gosh, I'm not sure. I guess I like the people who aren't selfish and rude.
6. If you cook, what is your favorite "complicated" thing to cook?
The best thing I can cook is a pot of spaghetti from a box.
7. Sugar or spice?
8. In high school, what generalized clique (nerd, jock, etc.) did you fall into?
9. What do you look for most in a friend? Spouse?
Intelligence and patience.
10. You are stuck on an island with the bane of your existence, what is it and what do you do?
It's a group of people telling me that I'm worthless and I'll be damned if I don't end myself then and there.